Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Look - A New Book about to be Released!

Next Book - Ready for Release

My next novella, "Second Glances Second Chances" is in pre-release format. It's a Speculative Fiction novella about destiny, fate, and choices.

What would you do if you woke up next to a naked man and didn't know how or why you got there? That's just the position I put my newest strong female character, Erica into. Would you like to read it and see how she figures her way out of this impossible situation?

I'm looking for reviewers to read "Second Glances Second Chances" and get reviews prior to release this Spring.

What do you say, are you interested? If so, contact me and I'll send you the PDF Advanced Review Copy for you to read and review.





Looking forward to hearing from you.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have 15 books to read right now so I promised I wouldn't take on anymore. Check with me at the end of the month to see how my reading to do is coming along. Sounds good.

Vicki M. Taylor said...

Thanks, Carli, I'll try to remember to do that.

Janine Huldie said...

Thanks for stopping by my site and am totally following you now. Your book sounds so interesting and hope to try to read soon!!

another jennifer said...

Congrats! Sounds like an interesting book. I'm not much of a book reviewer (unless it has to do with philanthropy), so I don't know how much help I could be.

Vicki M. Taylor said...

Janine and Jennifer, I'd be happy to send you the ARC PDF. It's only a novella, so won't take you long to read. I'd be interested in your feedback.